Olympic Weightlifting newbies, and even some veterans, may be unfamiliar with a relatively new brand of weightlifting shoes. Risto has made a variety of series over the last few years and has become a favorite of many athletes. This is probably credited to the fact that Risto offers some of the most varying and customizable colors you will find in a weightlifting shoe.
This review will take a look at the Risto Weightlifting Shoes and see how they match up with other shoes.
The Look of the Risto Weightlifting Shoes
Risto Performance and Design
Our Rating: out of 5 stars.
- Custom colors are unheard of in the Olympic Weightlifting world. This is an awesome, much-appreciated feature.
- Superior craftsmanship, Hand made and extremely comfortable
- Runs the size that they claim they are.
- Proportional heel height
- Socially responsible production
- More expensive than other, lesser known brands, presumably because they are hand made and offer custom colors.
- Although their gimmick is custom colors, sometimes they are hard to find. This can be frustrating when in a pinch for new shoes.
A few years ago, no one new what Risto Shoes were. But now, they are quickly become a favorite of many weightlifting athletes. At more and more competitions, you see wildly colored shoes you have never seen before. These gain the attentions of others and people quickly find out they are made by Risto. As their marketing continues to garner attention for them, if they can keep up the quality shoe that they produce, they could quickly find themselves among the most popular shoe brands in the sport.
In our next article we look at the USA Sports 400LB Olympic Weight Set. Thanks for visiting www.olympicweightsetreview.com, if you liked this article please use our social buttons to give us the thumbs up.